Welcome to Purse Party Central…
your online resource with helpful tips for throwing the perfect Miche Party! Here you will find the Top 10 Do’s and Don’ts for Purse Parties, theme party ideas, as well as other helpful suggestions to make your gathering a success.
Host a Miche Party — It’s Fun, and Lucrative Too!
Not only are Miche Parties a perfect reason to get your friends and family together for some much-needed catching up, but they’re also a terrific opportunity to see all the newest Miche Shells and Accessories up close and personal!
Interested in hosting your own Miche Purse Party and earning FREE STUFF?
Top 10 Do’s and Don’ts for a Successful Miche Party
1. Do make your “Wish List” early and set goals for your Party that will maximize your Hostess Rewards! We want you to get as many beautiful Miche products as possible.
2. Don’t forget to be an enthusiastic Miche cheerleader! Spread the word and be sure to carry a Miche Bag to work and around town prior to your Party to generate interest. (Hint: Your Miche Representative can loan you a bag and Shells if you don’t already own a Miche Bag.)
3. Do consider throwing a fun “Theme Party!”. Your guests will be in a party mood before they even arrive (see ideas below or ask your Representative for suggestions).
4. Don’t forget—it’s a social gathering, first and foremost. Purse shopping is the icing on an already delicious cake!
5. Do encourage each guest to bring a friend or two—the more, the merrier!
6. Don’t forget to invite new acquaintances like a new neighbor—they will thank you for helping introduce them to some new friends.
7. Do make sure your invitations go out about two weeks ahead of time—too early and people may forget; too late and people may already have other plans. Your Miche Representative will be happy to send the invitations for you. This saves you time and typically gets great results!
8. Don’t forget to relax and enjoy the company of your friends. Plan simple refreshments and beverages. Pick a fun theme and invite your guests to get in the party spirit by bringing their favorite recipes!
9. Do make sure your guests are reminded about the Party one to two days before the event via phone call, text message, Facebook and Twitter. People get busy and might forget.
10. Don’t forget to thank your friends for coming and sharing the evening with you! A Miche Party is all about great friends, good food and strengthening relationships.
Thank you to all of you who sent in your creative ideas and suggestions for Miche Parties! Your suggestions for party themes, activities, party food and drink, and Hostess planning are all wonderful. Please continue sending in your ideas to email@example.com! Special thanks to Miche Representative Phil Bowlin who provided many of these Miche Party theme ideas!
Interested in becoming an Independent Miche Representative?
Try One of These Fun Themes for Your Next Miche Party!
Wine & Cheese: Make it a sophisticated evening!
White Elephant: Everyone brings a funky gift to exchange.
Paradise Island: Make it a “beach” night, complete with umbrella drinks and beach towels.
South of the Border: Bring on the margaritas and sombreros!
Fashion Diva Soirée: How fun is this? Everyone comes in party dress: have tiaras and boas to wear too. How about a catwalk to show off outfits and new Miche Bags, or a contest for “Best Diva?”
Ladies’ Night/Poker Night This is a two-night event! Ladies make up their wish list for the Miche products they want, and then men shop for their wives or girlfriends at Poker Night!
Mother/Daughter Tea Party: Make it a real occasion with a variety of teas to sample as well as scones, cookies, mini cucumber sandwiches or other delectable finger foods.
Dessert Party: Sweet treats and shopping too? It’s every woman’s dream come true! You can either provide a dessert sampler yourself or ask everyone to bring their favorite to share.
Midnight Madness: In the summer months, throw a patio party late at night complete with tiki torches, and serve nightcaps.
Chocolate Lovers’ Delight: Really—what more needs to be said about this? All-chocolate desserts and purse shopping? Yes, please!!
Miche-licious Recipes for Your Purse Party
One way to ensure attendance is to encourage the invited guests to bring a dessert or beverage to add to the fun of the theme. Let them know they will receive extra raffle tickets from the Miche Representative (if she is doing a raffle) if they do. Here are some fun recipes to pass along: